Total Sim Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONLY 3 GAMES WERE PLAYED THIS WEEK AND 2 MORE OWNERS QUIT. I THINK IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD. IF SOMEONE WANTS OWNERSHIP OF THE LEAGUE, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TRANSFER TO THEM.

+4
IIITRE
GHmanRON
MoeIsBetter
ISiiLv3RI
8 posters

League Activity

BiterBiscut
    BiterBiscut
    Admin

League Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: League Activity

Post  BiterBiscut Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm

We are not restarting. We will advance to week 3 tomorrow night on or after 10pm EST.

I've updated the current teams, which includes 3 owners leaving or being removed and 5 others set to auto, and we'll see about them for next week. I put a link to it in the scheduling forums too, so it's easy to access for everyone. As of right now it appears we have 12 solid, active owners.

The scheduling forum for week 3 is up now. If you still have to play your week 2 game, go ahead. If you were waiting on feedback from another player, chances are they are auto now so you can play the CPU in their absence.

To the Redskins owner, I don't know how to reset your team so that you can play your game. You said you accidntally selected to have the game sim, I don't think I can undo that.

The schedule I'm going to try to keep is Tuesday night and Saturday midday advancements.

It may take me a bit to work out the best way to get new guys into the league, but for guys referred by current owners, send me a PM with their gamer tags and we can get them screened ASAP. Eventually I'll start looking in OS forums more but my first priority is to get this thing humming with the guys we have first.

Thanks everyone!!

Scott
    Laugh it up
    Laugh it up

Post  Laugh it up Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:33 am

Redskins owner i had that samething happen to me and i when to my league , user team to your name select auto pilot after that take off auto pilot that should fix it for you
    reth316
    reth316

Post  reth316 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 pm

sweet ill give that a try

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am