Total Sim Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONLY 3 GAMES WERE PLAYED THIS WEEK AND 2 MORE OWNERS QUIT. I THINK IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD. IF SOMEONE WANTS OWNERSHIP OF THE LEAGUE, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TRANSFER TO THEM.

3 posters

Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only

rickyp24
    rickyp24

Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only Empty Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only

Post  rickyp24 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

FYI Biscut - I can't see that link that's included.
    BiterBiscut
    BiterBiscut
    Admin

Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only Empty Re: Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only

Post  BiterBiscut Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 pm

good to know, I'll fix that.
    BiterBiscut
    BiterBiscut
    Admin

Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only Empty Re: Current List of Owners is Set to Admin Only

Post  BiterBiscut Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am

I think I know what the problem is... does this link work.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I tried as guest and it doesn't work, says "Only Admins allowed to see this link"

Same for you?
    MoeIsBetter
    MoeIsBetter

Post  MoeIsBetter Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Yes same
    BiterBiscut
    BiterBiscut
    Admin

Post  BiterBiscut Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm

How about now? If that doesn't work, I'll ask Mike if he knows and we will move it to another location where everyone has access.
    rickyp24
    rickyp24

Post  rickyp24 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm

It still says the same, but I noticed that the list is also available on another Thread, and that one works.
    BiterBiscut
    BiterBiscut
    Admin

Post  BiterBiscut Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure why it isn't working. The permissions say that even a guest can read the forum. The original forum is located under Announcements.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 am